Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

:::drools::: Alicia Keys-style for Plus Size Fashionistas


When I spotted this photograph of Alicia Keys attending Stella McCartney's fashion show earlier this year, I knew that I had to recreate it for plus size fashionistas. And something that doesn't often happen to me, I knew IMMEDIATELY what dress I wanted to start with!!


I decided that while I wanted to recreate her look as faithfully as I possibly could, but I also wanted to bring a little splash of spring color into the outfit, so I opted to use Alicia's sweet coral lip shade as inspiration! Here's what I came up with!

Dress: Bespoke Monochrome Silhouette Dress ($119.00, Simply Be)
Clutch: BCBGeneration Julia Clutch 2 ($88.00, Zappos)
Shoes: Cape Coral Pumps in Black Miscellaneous ($59.95, Aldo Shoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment