Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wanna Wanna Wednesdays... Peace Images Senefru Studs


It's Wednesday again, and it's time for me to share another item I WANNA WANNA WAAAAANNNNNNNA!!! My spotlight this week is on the gorgeous Senefru Stud Earrings ($40.00, Peace Images).... Totally Fab!!! These double-layer acrylic earrings are hand-inlaid with gold and black acrylic on a black base, and come in two versions: stud or dangle earrings. I personally am ALL ABOUT the studs... Wait, that sounds a bit dirty! LOL


My hair has finally reached a length that I can rock a posh little bun in the back of my head. I always call them "Olive Oyl Buns". These earrings are MADE for this hair style. I can totally see myself rocking these with an all black outfit, with my hair tied back... for a bit of instant POW!! How would you rock these earrings?!?

2 comments:

  1. You are so very welcome! Thank you for making such amazing jewelry that I wanna wanna wannnnnnnaaaaaa!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete